Cabinet Coat is the ultimate finish for refurbishing dingy kitchen and bathroom cabinets, shelving, furniture, trim & crown moulding and other interior applications that require an ultra smooth, factory like finish with long lasting beauty.
Its superior adhesion allows painting difficult surfaces, even polyurethane and varnish, without using a primer. Cabinet Coat offers excellent flow and levelling, superior stain resistance and an extremely durable satin finish that will look like new for years.
- Urethane acrylic cabinet and trim finish
- Resists chipping, scuffing, food stains, grease & water
- Super adhesion
- Waterborne formula provides an ultra smooth “factory-like” finish
- Durable satin finish
Cabinets, Metal, New & Previously Painted Wood, Furniture, Woodwork, Doors Trim.
- Do not apply when air, product or surface temperature is below 10 °C (50°F) or above 32°C (90°F).
- Not for surfaces that will be immersed in liquids (sinks or tubs) or the surface of stoves or ovens.
Additional Product Information
Additional product information including sell sheet and SDS / TDS